ISIN.net can assist with your NYSE Free Markets needs.
The Free Markets—launched in Paris in 1996 and in Brussels in 2004—provide small (micro-cap) companies with easy access to an IPO and a framework adapted to their specific needs. These markets are, in principle, open to any company, regardless of size, performance, maturity or industry.
The Free Markets target companies that would like to finance the next phase of their development and benefit from the reputation bestowed on public companies, without having to satisfy all the requirements associated with a listing on the Regulated Markets.
The main differences with regard to an admission to listing/trading on the Free Markets versus the NYSE Euronext European Regulated Markets are:
• No obligation to distribute a minimum percentage of shares to the public (free-float).
• No minimum market capitalization.
• No obligation to publish accounts in IFRS format.
• No obligation to provide a track record of certified financial statements.
• No obligation to declare breaches of shareholder thresholds.
Contact ISIN.net for a free Consultation